Here are some great ideas to help you in selecting criteria that is important to you when using Advanced Searchand to make it easy for you to use!
1) Gulf Access important? Select it. Note: A freshwater canal does "not" have Gulf Access as it is land locked, but it is considered waterfront property. Gulf Access canals connect you to the Gulf of Mexico.
If you are a boater and need to make sure you have "no bridges" to go under and/or would like faster access to open waters I can help you really nail down and pin-point the EXACT locations and develop a targeted search that will automatically email you listings of just those properties on the market today AND those NEW properties that hit the market as they hit the market real-time.
2) Do you definitely want a Pool? Select that option. If it is doesn't matter either way, then don't select that option as the search will then pull listings with a pool and without a pool.
3) Do you want a more Open Concept home where the kitchen is open to a Great Room style home with volume or vaulted ceilings? You would be interested in a home 1992 year built or newer.
4) Newer building codes are found in 2004 year built or newer.
5) What Square Footage Living Area (under a/c) would you like? You can select.
1) You will notice that addressing of properties for the majority are labelled SW (southwest), NW (northwest), SE (southeast) or NE (northeast).
- SE: First settled area and has city water and sewer. Year Built homes: 1960's, 70's, 80's homes primarily. Excellent "no bridge" Gulf Access properties located east of Del Prado and also south of Cape Coral Pkwy. Off water pool/no pool homes available.
- SW: 95% on city water and sewer. Year Built Homes: 1980's, 90's, 2000-2013+ primarily. The further west you go the newer the properties generally speaking. Great newer type construction in the SW Cape, excellent Gulf Access homes and off water pool homes available as well as freshwater homes.
- NW: As thebuilding boom between 2004 and 2007 were taking place this area was attractive to many people due to cheaper land prices as compared to the SW. As a result you'll find many 2000's year built homes in this location. This is the LAST Gulf Access area available in Cape Coral. It is located west of Burnt Store Rd. and north of Pine Island Rd. For people that like a more "country feel" with the homes more spread out and with well and septic you'll really like the NW Cape. There are future plans for city water and sewer, but it will be awhile. Many years of new construction awaits the NW. Gulf Access, off water pool homes and freshwater homes available.
- NE: This is the last settled area with 99% being on well and septic. Many years of new construction await this area as well. No Gulf Access in the NE, but there are freshwater canal homes and pool and non-pool off water homes available.